|Volume Discount Pricing|
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Contains .2419 oz of Gold.
- Mintage of 627,060 coins.
- Obverse: Displays a masculine image of a Native American wearing a full headdress encircled by 13 stars with the word "Liberty" above and the date below.
- Reverse: Features a majestic bald eagle. Surrounding the eagle is "United States of America", "E Pluribus Unum", "In God We Trust" and the denomination “Five Dollars.”
- Designed by Bela Lyon Pratt.
- Coins minted in Philadelphia do not feature a mint mark.
Protect your $5 Gold Indian with this clear plastic capsule or display it in a coin bezel as well.
The beautiful incuse (sunken relief) design of this coin adds to the collectibility of this series. Enhance your collection by adding this $5 Indian Gold Half Eagle to your cart today!
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:May 16, 2020
Very happy with this 1909 Indian Gold Half Eagle AU. I had to have it in collection for 1909 is the birth year of both my grandfathers and it's in wonderful condition! Looks much better than what is pictured.
- Attractive Design
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Easy to Sell
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.