Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains .1447 oz of Silver.
- Individual coins come in protective packaging.
- Mintage of 133,290 coins.
- Designed by William Barber.
- Obverse: Features an adaptation of Christian Gobrecht's Seated Liberty design; Lady Liberty is sitting holding a shield and a pole with a Phrygian cap.
- Reverse : Depicts an eagle holding an cluster of arrows and an olive branch.
- Coins minted in Carson City feature the 'CC' mint mark.
This coin will make a great addition to any collection. Add this 1875-CC Twenty Cent Piece to your order today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.