|Volume Discount Pricing|
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains .1447 oz of Silver.
- Individual coins are packaged in protective packaging.
- Mintage of 1,155,000 coins.
- Designed by William Barber.
- Obverse: Features an adaptation of Christian Gobrecht's Seated Liberty design; Lady Liberty is sitting holding a shield and a pole with a Phrygian cap.
- Reverse : Depicts an eagle holding an cluster of arrows and an olive branch.
Protect your Twenty Cent Piece in style by adding a clear plastic capsule to your order.
This coin will make a great addition to any collection. Add this 1875-S Twenty Cent Piece to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.