Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Why Buy Gold
- Contains 1/2 oz actual Gold weight.
- Multiples of 40 are packaged in mint tubes. All other coins will be in protective packaging.
- Mintage of only 31,000 coins (second lowest mintage in the series).
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: Adapted from Augustus Saint-Gaudens’ famed Gold Double Eagle design, which features Lady Liberty in front of the Capitol holding in her right hand a fiery torch and an olive branch in her left. Her hair is flowing in the wind against a background of sun rays.
- Reverse: Designed by Miley Busiek showing a male bald eagle in flight carrying an olive branch to his nest, where a female awaits with her young.
Protect your Gold American Eagle with this clear plastic capsule or display it in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order. You can also add a coin bezel to turn your 1/2 oz Gold Eagle into fine jewelry.
Fractional Gold Eagles make for an easy way to own the famous Gold American Eagle design at a lower price point than their full ounce counterparts. Add this beautiful coin to your cart today!
You can trust Gold Eagle coins because the bullion coins come from the U.S. Mint.
The Gold American Eagle is a legal tender coin from the U.S. Mint, meaning it comes with important assurances. Gold Eagle coins have their weight and purity stamped on them as well as a denomination of $50 that marks them as U.S. currency. U.S. Mint Gold coins, as such, are guaranteed by the U.S. government to be the weight and purity they say they are. Gold coins are easier to buy and sell because of these assurances.
Make Gold Eagle coins part of your retirement investment strategy.
The Gold American Eagle is the only Gold bullion that is not at least .995 fine Gold that can be invested in a Precious Metals IRA. Gold Eagle coins, which are .9167 fine Gold, are the most popular Gold bullion coins from the U.S. Mint and make a good investment for many who want to balance their portfolios. Start saving U.S. Mint Gold coins, with their guaranteed weight and quality, in a tax-deferred Precious Metals IRA and prepare for your retirement. The price of Gold coins moves independently of other investments like stocks and bonds, often offering a stabilizing diversity to your portfolio.
The 1/2 oz Gold Eagle coin has a $25 face value, though its intrinsic Gold value far exceeds that figure.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.