1851-1889 Brazil Gold 20,000 Reis Pedro II Avg Circ (Random)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown. Random year coins will be dates of our choosing, based on stock on hand.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsThese 20,000 Reis Gold coins were once used heavily in Brazilian commerce, giving each of these coins real history on top of their Gold content--over 1/2 ounce each!
- Contains .5286 of an oz actual Gold weight.
- Each coin will be in a protective plastic flip.
- Obverse: Left facing bust of King Pedro II with the date below.
- Reverse: A depiction of the imperial Brazilian coat of arms.
- Minted at various Brazilian Mints.
Once used heavily in commerce, these Brazilian 20,000 Reis coins are a favorite of world Gold coin investors. Add these interesting Brazilian coins to your cart today!
Dates on these random year coins will be of our choosing and may or may not vary, determined by stock on hand.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.