- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
The second year of issue, these Armenian Noah's Ark Silver Coins embody the beauty of faith and conviction amongst adversity. Transcendent in spiritual and physical beauty, these coins capture this story of tribulation, promise, and of blessing embraced in 1 oz of .999 fine Silver. Each coin tells a story directly connected with Armenia where Noah's Ark is believed to have rested on Mt. Ararat after the flood waters receded.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Second year of issue and mintage of 457, 576 pieces!
- Multiples of 20 come in mint sealed tubes. Multiples of 500 come in wooden boxes direct from the mint. All other coins will be in protective packaging.
- Obverse: Exhibits the coat of arms of the Republic of Armenia represented by an eagle and lion back-to-back along with the value of “500 DRAM” and the year.
- Reverse: Designed by Eduard Kurghinyan and displays a dove in flight with an olive branch with Noah’s Ark floating on the flood waters in front of Mt. Ararat with the rising sun in the background.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Armenian government.
Add this perfect presentation box to your order to make your gift-giving experience the best!
Silver 1 oz Noah's Ark Coins are great for diversifying your portfolio at a low price, for collecting, and for presenting as a gift. Add this 2012 Armenia 1 oz Silver 500 Drams Noah's Ark coin to your cart today!
The Armenian Noah's Ark Silver coin series honors one of the most iconic stores of the Bible. Recorded in Genesis 6:1-9:17, the story notes that Noah was compelled by God to build the ark to withstand a Great Flood that was coming over the earth. After 40 days of rain, the Ark carried Noah, his family, and pairs of every kind of animal for another 150 days of floating. The Ark came to rest on Mt. Ararat where Noah would release a dove that eventually would bring back an olive branch, and the ark is believed by many to rest there to this day. Once the land was dry again, the dove did not return and God sent a rainbow as a sign of promise that the world would never be flooded in its entirety again.
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:Sep 26, 2013
Date:Apr 26, 2012
This Noah's Ark bullion coin is absolutely lovely, with it's ark and dove with olive leaf, the rising sun promising new beginnings, and the distinguished coat of arms on the other face. Our family has collected many different bullion coins from various countries around the world, and the design and finish of this coin makes it one of our favorites.
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.