2005 Australia 1 oz Silver Kangaroo (In Display Card)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase is guaranteed to match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
The Australian Silver Kangaroo is a 1 oz Silver coin minted by the Royal Australian Mint. They are legal tender in Australia and are one of the few legal tender Silver bullion coins to change their design every year!
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Comes in a display card.
- Mintage of only 26,146 coins.
- Obverse: Displays the Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II.
- Reverse: Depicts a bounding Kangaroo with the stars of the Southern Cross, the monetary denomination, purity and weight.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
These curious creatures were depicted in words and artworks which seem inaccurate today, but are filled with the beauty of these animals capturing people’s imaginations. Add this beloved 1 oz Silver kangaroo coin to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.