The 2001-W Gold $5 Commem Capitol Visitor Center coin has a mintage of 27,652 pieces adding to its collectibility.
- Contains .2419 oz of Gold.
- Comes with a U.S. Mint box and a certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: Features the top of a Corinthian column. Inscriptions read "Liberty", "1800", "First Convening of Congress in Washington", "In God We Trust" and the date.
- Reverse: Shows the Capitol building as it appeared in 1800.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
Protect your investments from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Add this 2001-W Gold Commemorative Capitol Visitor Center Proof coin to your cart today!