- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- The set contains .2419 oz Gold and .7734 oz Silver.
- The half dollar contains Copper/Nickel bonded to an inner core of pure Copper.
- Comes in a U.S. Mint box and with a certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: The Gold five dollar depicts an American solider with a rifle and quote from Dwight D. Eisenhower. The Silver dollar features an American solider as he runs to the shores of Normandy. On the half dollar is a solider, sailor and airman superimposed on a V for Victory.
- Reverse: The Gold five dollar features a large V for Victory with three dots and a dash for the Morse code. The Silver dollar illustrates the shoulder patch on a uniform of Dwight D. Eisenhower, and the half dollar features an American Marine in World War II.
Add this 50th Anniversary of World War II set to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.