2013 China 1/4 oz Gold Panda BU (Sealed)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase is guaranteed to match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
- Product Details
The highly collectible Gold Panda series of coins began in 1982 and is one of the world’s only bullion coins to change designs every year.
- Contains 1/4 oz of .999 fine Gold.
- Each coin comes sealed in the original plastic as issued directly from the People's Bank of China.
- Obverse: Depicts the Hall of Prayer for Abundant Harvests in the Temple of Heaven in Beijing, encircled by the phrase "People's Republic of China" in Chinese closed off by the year of issue, 2013.
- Reverse: Features a trio of pandas at the local watering hole.
- Guaranteed by the People's Bank of China.
Enhance your existing Chinese Gold Panda collection with this highly sought after coin. Add the 2013 1/4 oz Gold Chinese Panda coin to your cart today!
96% of reviewers recommend this product
Posted By:el coleccionista
Date:Aug 18, 2014
From:Beautiful Upper Peninsula of Michigan
Date:Dec 31, 2013
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.