This new 2013 1 oz Chinese Panda Gold coin is in Brilliant Uncirculated condition and comes graded a perfect 70, the highest grade possible, by NGC. The highly collectible Panda series of Gold coins began in 1982.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Gold.
- NGC encapsulation protects and guarantees the perfect MS-70 condition of the coin.
- Early Releases label ensures this coin was received by NGC within the first 30 days of the coin's release.
- Obverse: Depicts the Hall of Prayer for Abundant Harvests in the Temple of Heaven in Beijing encircled by the phrase "People's Republic of China" in Chinese closed off by the year of issue, 2014.
- Reverse: Features a trio of pandas drinking from a stream, resting against a wall of bamboo trees.
- Guaranteed by the People's Bank of China.
Protect your Gold Panda in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
Enhance your Chinese Gold Panda collection with this highly sought after coin. Add the 2013 1 oz Gold Chinese Panda coin to your cart today!
Labels of our choice.