With a mintage of only 136,860, the 1931 is the lowest mintage of the standard 50 Pesos series. Scarce in any grade, this example has been certified MS-64 by PCGS, with only 16 certified finer.
- Contains 1.2057 oz of Gold.
- PCGS encapsulation protects and guarantees the gem uncirculated condition of the coin.
- Only 73 coins known at this high grade by PCGS with 16 finer.
- Mintage of 136,860.
- Obverse: Mexico's national coat of arms featuring a golden eagle perched on a cactus with a snake in its beak.
- Reverse: Features the iconic Winged Victory "The Angel of Independence" design.
- Issued by Banco de México from 1921-1947.
Protect and display your Mexican Gold 50 Pesos in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Enhance your collection by adding this key-date Mexican Gold 50 Pesos coin to your cart today!