2014 Austria 1/10 oz Gold Philharmonic BU
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Buy Price
Product DetailsThe Austrian Philharmonic is one of the world's most popular bullion coins. These fractional .9999 fine Gold Austrian Philharmonics coin come to you in Brilliant Uncirculated condition, giving their iconic design the fullest beauty.
- Contains 1/10 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Multiples of 20 are packaged in mint tubes. All other coins will be in protective packaging.
- Obverse: The Great Organ of the Golden Hall in Vienna’s concert hall, the Musikverein, along with the year, weight and face value.
- Reverse: An array of instruments, including the cello, violin, harp, Vienna horn and bassoon.
- Guaranteed by the Austrian Mint.
Protect your Gold Philharmonic in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
This stunning Gold bullion coin is loved around the world for its 1/10 oz metal content and classic, recognizable design. Add the 2014 1/10 oz Gold Austrian Philharmonic to your cart today!
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:Jul 10, 2014
Bought my duaghter five silver Philharmonics for each year she attedned college. I then bought her the 1/10th ounce gold Philarmonic for her capstone. She is a music major she loved it. She carried the gold piece as she walked across the stage at graducation. It was pretty cool.
- Value (low premium over spot)
- Recognized Brand
- Easy to Sell
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Attractive Design
- Mint Condition
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.