The Austrian Philharmonic is one of the world's most popular bullion coins. These fractional .9999 fine Gold Austrian Philharmonics coin come to you in Brilliant Uncirculated condition, giving their iconic design the fullest beauty.
- Contains 1/10 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Multiples of 20 are packaged in mint tubes. All other coins will be in protective plastic flips.
- Obverse: The Great Organ of the Golden Hall in Vienna’s concert hall, the Musikverein, along with the year, weight and face value.
- Reverse: An array of instruments, including the cello, violin, harp, Vienna horn and bassoon.
- Guaranteed by the Austrian Mint.
Protect your Gold Philharmonic in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
This stunning Gold bullion coin is loved around the world for its 1/10 oz metal content and classic, recognizable design. Add the 2014 1/10 oz Gold Austrian Philharmonic to your cart today!
On February 1, 2008, a 1 oz Silver version of the coin was issued. The Silver Philharmonics feature the same designs found on the Gold Philharmonics and are made of .999 fine Silver. The Austrian Mint decided to further expand their Philharmonic line with a 1 oz Platinum coin in 2016. The Platinum Philharmonic kept the same design as the Gold and Silver Philharmonics and is made from .9995 fine Platinum.
For the 15th anniversary of the Vienna Philharmonic Gold bullion coin in 2004, the Austrian Mint created a 1,000 oz version with a face value of €100,000. The "Big Phil" coin contains 31.103 kg of .9999 fine Gold. For the 20th anniversary, the Austrian Mint created a 20 oz .9999 fine Gold Philharmonic coin. On the 25th anniversary, the Austrian Mint introduced a new size in the series with the 1/25 oz .9999 fine Gold Philharmonic coin that is a permanent size for the series.