- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Contains .0483 oz of Gold.
- Comes in protective packaging.
- Low mintage of only 15,000 coins.
- Obverse: Designed by Charles Keck featuring the head of a man representing the Panama Canal laborers.
- Reverse: Features two dolphins encircling “ONE DOLLAR.”
- Panama-Pacific Exposition coins were struck to celebrate the opening of the Panama Canal as well as the opening of the 1915 Panama-Pacific International Exposition and World's Fair in San Francisco.
Protect and display your 1915-S Gold $1.00 Panama-Pacific coin in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
This particular coin has nice luster and great eye appeal. There are no distracting or mentionable blemishes to note. This coin would be a great addition to any collection, so act now and add it to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.