Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Designed by John Sinnock.
- Obverse: Features Lady Liberty holding a torch in her right hand and an unfurled scroll in her left.
- Reverse: Depicts an image of Independence Hall in Philadelphia, PA.
- One of only two different $2.50 Gold coins in the classic commemorative series.
Handle your Gold commemorative coin with care by adding these white cotton gloves to your order.
Commemorate at piece of American history by adding this 1926 Gold $2.50 America Sesquicentennial commemorative coin to your order today!
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:Jan 29, 2016
Thank you APMEX for giving me a coin I would be impressed with. With APMEX I can buy with confidence that the coins will be the quality advertised.
- Attractive Design
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Mint Condition
- Recognized Brand
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.