Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 5 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Comes with protected box, capsule and includes a certificate of authenticity.
- This collector version ATB coin features a beautiful Burnished Finish.
- Obverse: Portrait of George Washington originally designed by John Flanagan, with the inscriptions of United States of America, Liberty, In God We Trust and Quarter Dollar.
- Reverse: Log cabin in the woods with an eagle flying above. The Great Smoky Mountains can be seen in the background.
- Guaranteed by the U.S. Mint.
Click here for Capsules, Mint Boxes, Mint Tubes and Wood Display Cases to fit every Silver America The Beautiful coin in your collection!
These coins are sought after by investors for their .999 fine Silver content, and demanded by collectors for their artistic value. Add this attractive coin to your collection today!
The Great Smoky Mountains are a sub range of the Appalachian Mountains formed between 200 and 400 million years ago, which cover 522,419 acres of land spanning Tennessee and North Carolina. The national park itself, established in 1934 and dedicated by President Franklin D. Roosevelt, sees more than 9 million visitors per year and is the most visited park in the United States and its territories.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.