Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- NGC encapsulation protects and guarantees the perfect 70 condition and authenticity of the coin.
- Obverse: Right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II, along with the year and face value.
- Reverse: Features three overlapping sugar maple leaves on a frosted background.
- Weight and purity guaranteed by the Royal Canadian Mint.
In addition to the classic design, this coin comes with the added appeal of being graded an PF-70 by NGC, one of the top two coin grading services. Add this 2014 Certified Gold Canadian Maple Leaf PF-70 to your cart today!
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+®, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
|Grade||Proof - 70|
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
|Mint Mark||RCM (Not Shown)|
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review