- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Contains 1/20 oz of .999 fine Gold.
- Each coin comes sealed in the original plastic as issued directly from the People's Bank of China.
- Obverse: Depicts the Hall of Prayer for Abundant Harvests in the Temple of Heaven in Beijing encircled by the phrase "People's Republic of China" in Chinese closed off by the year of issue, 2015.
- Reverse: Features a single playful panda munching on bamboo while resting against a wall of bamboo trees.
- Guaranteed by the People's Bank of China.
Notably different for 2015 is the absence of the weight and purity listed on the reverse. Despite this, each coin will still contain 1/20 oz of .999 fine Gold.
Enhance your existing Chinese Gold Panda collection with this highly sought after coin. Add the 2015 1/20 oz Gold Chinese Panda coin to your cart today.
100% of reviewers recommend this product
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.