|Volume Discount Pricing QuickShip® Eligible|
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- NGC encapsulation protects and guarantees the perfect 70 condition of the coin. Labels and core colors of our choice.
- Mintage of 160,000 coins worldwide.
- Obverse: Features a traditional Chinese dragon and the emblem of the Olympic games along with the year of issue, 2008.
- Reverse: Depicts the Beihai Park. To the left of the image is a colorized design.
- Guaranteed by the People's Bank of China.
Protect your Chinese Silver commemorative coin in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
Enhance your Chinese coin collection with this highly sought after commemorative coin. Add the 2008 China Silver ¥10 Olympic Games - Beihai Park PF-70 NGC coin to your cart today!
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+®, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
|Grade||Proof - 70 UCAM|
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
|Mint Mark||Not Shown|
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.