Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains .3617 oz of Silver.
- Individual coins are packaged in protective packaging.
- Mintage of only 25,015 coins.
- Obverse: Features the Old Swedes Church, the oldest Protestant church in the United States.
- Reverse: Depicts the Kalmar Nyckel, the ship used by the colonists.
Protect your coins from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Add this 1936 Delaware Tercentenary Silver coin to your cart today!
This coin commemorates the 300th anniversary of the Swedes landing in Delaware. These colonists landed in what is present day Wilmington and set up a Protestant church which is the oldest Protestant church in the U.S. still used for worship. The Old Swedes Church adorns the front of the coin while their ship, Kalmar Nyckel, is shown on the reverse. Designs were chosen through a competition which Carl I. Schmitz won. This anniversary was also celebrated by the Swedes who also issued a commemorative coin.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.