- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 5 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Each bar is sealed in protective packaging.
- The Year of the Monkey comes around once every 12 years and these bars are dated to commemorate the event.
- Obverse: Features a monkey along with the Chinese character for monkey, "Year of the Monkey" in English and Chinese, and the date.
- Reverse: The Chinese characters for attributes of Year of the Monkey with weight and purity.
- Guaranteed by APMEX.
Display your Lunar Silver Bar in style by adding a presentation box to your order.
APMEX Lunar Silver bars make a perfect gift for anyone born under the Year of the Monkey (1920, 1932, 1944, 1956, 1968, 1980, 1992, 2004 and 2016). Add this 5 oz Silver Year of the Monkey bar to your cart today!
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:Nov 29, 2016
Bought as a gift for people i know that are zodiac monkeys, they are beautiful. Unfortunately my local pawn shop no longer accepts silver unless it has a mint mark. They are in sealed sleeves so they won't tarnish as fast...good to go as the gift I needed!
- Attractive Design
- Hard to Sell
Posted By:The Turtle
Date:Aug 1, 2016
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.