- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 5 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Each bar is sealed in protective packaging.
- The Year of the Ram comes around once every 12 years and these bars are dated to commemorate the event.
- Obverse: Features a steadfast ram atop a rocky mountain gazing off into the distance.
- Reverse: The Chinese characters for attributes of Year of the Ram – docile, kindhearted, pure, grace, and jubilant – weight and purity.
APMEX Lunar Silver bars make a perfect gift for anyone born under the Year of the Ram (1931, 1943, 1955, 1967, 1979, 1991, 2003 and 2015). Add this 5 oz Silver Year of the Ram bar to your cart today!
96% of reviewers recommend this product
Posted By:Cdn Duke
Date:Jan 7, 2015
A well designed bar, good detail, although may not be easily recognized by some people. Excellent for future savings/investing but may not fetch well with collectors. Given its price point one cannot resist. I purchased as a collector and as an investor.
- Value (low premium over spot)
- Attractive Design
- Easy to Sell
- Mint Condition
- Generic Brand
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.