Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Contains 3 grams of .999 fine Gold.
- Each coin comes sealed in the original plastic as issued directly from the People's Bank of China.
- Obverse: Depicts the Hall of Prayer for Abundant Harvests in the Temple of Heaven in Beijing encircled by "People's Republic of China" in Chinese closed off by the year of issue, 2016.
- Reverse: Features a single panda resting on a tree branch.
- Guaranteed by the People's Bank of China.
Display your Gold Panda in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
Enhance your existing Chinese Gold Panda collection with this highly sought after coin. Add the 2016 3 gram Gold Chinese Panda coin to your cart today!
96% of reviewers recommend this product
Posted By:Silver sucker
Date:May 5, 2017
Date:May 20, 2016
Posted By:Teddy Dee
Date:Jan 21, 2016
After a few down years, I had a little extra cash this year for some gold. How fortunate that the Panda's went to the metric system this year. I went with the 2016 ( 3 gm. ) Panda's for this reason because of the collector value that will surely grow the value of these coins. I just wish that the reverse side of this release was as iconic as the 1982 Panda.
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Mint Condition
- Recognized Brand
- Unattractive Design
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.