This proof Walking Liberty is one of only 21,120 minted in 1942, and has been graded PR-66 by PCGS. This exceptional coin showcases the beauty of this classic design.
- Contains .3617 oz of Silver.
- PCGS encapsulation protects and guarantees the Proof-66 condition of the coin.
- Designed by Adolph A. Weinman.
- Obverse: Features Lady Liberty walking toward the sun carrying a bundle of branches.
- Reverse: Depicts an eagle perched on a rock ready to take flight.
- Features no mintmark indicating it was minted at the Philadelphia mint.
Protect your investment in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
Add this certified 1942 Walking Liberty Half Dollar to your cart today!