2008 Canada Ag & Au 8-Coin Set Home of 2010 Olympics PF-69 NGC
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item. Coins will not have toning unless otherwise noted.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsThis set contains 3 14-Karat Gold coins and 5 Sterling Silver coins graded a near-perfect 69 by NGC. Silver coins feature proof finish and deep cameo impression, making them a rare gem and a must have for the avid coin collector.
- Contains 3 unique 14 Karat Gold coins (each containing 0.2249 oz of Gold) and 5 unique 1 oz Silver coins, each made of sterling Silver (0.81 oz ASW) of Silver.
- Each coin is encapsulated and the set comes housed in a beautiful black box from the mint.
- Obverse: Right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II, along with the year and face value.
- Reverse: A different design on each coin featuring a different winter sport. Snowboarding, skiing, bobsledding, figure skating, dog-sledding and finally a "Home of the Winter Games" design is also included.
- Sovereign coins backed by the Royal Canadian Mint.
This beautiful set is very unique in that it comes with both Gold and Silver coins, is housed in an RCM box, and each coin is graded a PF-69 Ultra Cameo. Add this set to your cart today!
The Gold coins are beautifully colorized. The Royal Canadian Mint featured Vancouver, home of the 2010 Winter Games, in brilliant detail on the Gold coins with a colorized finish and Silver coins along with a colorful crescent hologram that captures the true beauty of this winter sports haven. These were released in a series of coins that commemorates the Vancouver 2010 Olympic and Paralympics Winter Games, and the Royal Canadian Mint is delighted to feature the home of the Olympic Games in their extensive coin program.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.