2016 Canada 1 oz Silver Maple Leaf Yin Yang Privy BU
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase is guaranteed to match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
The Silver Maple Leaf has been iconic since its inception, and Reverse Proof Privy Maples have proven to be incredibly popular over the years with the appeal of limited mintages, a Reverse Proof finish, and unique Privy marks.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Silver with a brilliant Reverse Proof finish.
- Coin comes in protective packaging. Multiples of 25 are packaged in mint tubes. Multiples of 500 come in sealed monster boxes from the mint.
- Limited mintage of only 50,000 coins.
- Obverse: Right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II, along with the year and face value.
- Reverse: Displays a detailed single maple leaf and the Silver purity. To the left is the familiar Yin Yang mark, which symbolizes two opposite yet complimentary forces that provide the balance of life.
Protect your Silver Maple Leaf with this clear plastic capsule or display it in style by adding an attractive presentation box or coin bezel to your order.
The Silver Maple Privy coins from the Royal Canadian Mint have traditionally been quick sell-outs as many see the appeal in the limited mintage and brilliant reverse proof finish. This adds to their collectability, making these great choices to add to your holdings!
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:Sep 29, 2016
Wanted this owing to the Yin-Yang, as I live in Korea for part of the year. Looks evern better than pictured, privy is a real eye-catcher and a standout. Highly recommend.
- Attractive Design
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Easy to Sell
- Mint Condition
- Recognized Brand
Posted By:Shades of Silver
Date:May 6, 2016
Date:Mar 10, 2016
Date:Feb 18, 2016
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.