2016-W 1 oz Proof Gold Buffalo (w/Box & COA)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase is guaranteed to match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Buy Price
The first .9999 fine Gold coin ever produced by the U.S. Mint, the Gold Buffalo pays homage to the classic design of the 1913 Buffalo Nickel. Struck on specially-prepared planchets, these Proof coins bear a beautiful mirror finish and exquisite detail.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Proof finish adds further beauty with an impressive shine.
- Coin comes in complete original packaging including an elegant presentation box and a certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: James Earle Fraser's classic portrait of a Native American in profile, as first seen on the Buffalo Nickel in 1913.
- Reverse: An American Buffalo, adapted from the original reverse of the classic Buffalo Nickel. This image is thought to be based on Black Diamond, a buffalo living in the Central Park Zoo in the early 20th century.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
Proof Gold Buffalos add a new beauty to this popular coin design. Add this Proof Gold Buffalo to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.