Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
The Gold Eagle coin is one of the world's favorite Gold bullion products. Burnished Gold American Eagles are struck on special blanks and were treated to give them a look that is very distinct from regular business strike Gold Eagles.
- Perfect Specimen-70 grade with the First Strike designation.
- PCGS encapsulation protects and guarantees the perfect Specimen-70 condition of the coin.
- The First Strikes designation ensures that the coin was received by PCGS within the first 30 days of release.
- Obverse: Adapted from Augustus Saint-Gaudens’ famed Gold Double Eagle design, which features Lady Liberty walking confidently against the sun’s rays.
- Reverse: Designed by Miley Busiek showing a male bald eagle in flight carrying an olive branch to his nest, where a female awaits with her young.
- Minted at West Point, N.Y.
Proudly display your Burnished Gold Eagle by adding a presentation box perfect for certified Gold Eagles to your order.
The beloved Gold American Eagle design and metal content gain even more collectible value when certified by PCGS as being in perfect Specimen-70 condition. Add this gorgeous PCGS certified Burnished Gold coin to your cart today!
Build Your Investment Strategy
Some of the most popular series available at APMEX show a history of increasing in value over time. These are often items that have a limited mintage, have received a high grade from a third-party grading service or carry a unique label, all of which add greater potential appreciation to your investment portfolio.Learn More
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+®, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
|Grade||SP - 70|
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
|Mint Mark||W - West Point|
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:Jul 16, 2016
Nice packaging should make it easier to re-sell and authenticate with Ampex bar code and indentification. Let's see if the rarity justifies the markup over same mintage Eagles. $400 over spot is steep.
- Attractive Design
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Mint Condition
- Recognized Brand
Date:Jul 7, 2016
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.