- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Contains 1/10 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Comes in a plastic capsule.
- Obverse: Depicts the Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, the monetary denomination.
- Reverse: Features a World War II battleship with guns raised against a depiction of the Southern Cross constellation and the Stars and Stripes. Around the naval ship and symbolic background are the inscriptions of “BATTLE IN THE CORAL SEA” and “WAR IN THE PACIFIC 1941 – 1945”.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Protect and display your Battle of the Coral Sea in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
This exceptional Gold coin would be a great addition to any coin collection. Add this beautiful coin to your cart today!
"The Battle of the Coral Sea was fought off the north-east coast of Australia during 4 to 8 May 1942 between the Imperial Japanese Navy and allied naval and air forces from the United States and Australia," describes the Perth Mint. "A highly significant Second World War engagement, it effectively stopped the Japanese advance to the south and has been referred to as the ‘battle that saved Australia‘."
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:Dec 22, 2020
I order this and 2 other 1/10 oz gold coins the same day as I decided to finally invest in gold. It a beautiful design and wasn't too much over spot for a fractional piece of gold! If Apmex ever gets more stock of these I will buy some more!
- Value (low premium over spot)
- Mint Condition
- Recognized Brand
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.