2015 Australia 1/10 oz Gold Battle of the Coral Sea BU
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase is guaranteed to match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
25% Off The Premium!
- Product Details
Product DetailsThe Battle of the Coral Sea bullion coin memorializes the first air-sea battle in the Pacific where Allied forces repelled a Japanese invasion force that, if successful, could have isolated Australia.
- Contains 1/10 oz of .9999 fine gold.
- Comes in a plastic capsule.
- Obverse: Depicts the Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, the monetary denomination.
- Reverse: Features a World War II battleship with guns raised against a depiction of the Southern Cross constellation and the Stars and Stripes. Around the naval ship and symbolic background are the inscriptions of “BATTLE IN THE CORAL SEA” and “WAR IN THE PACIFIC 1941 – 1945”.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Protect and display your Battle of the Coral Sea in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
This exceptional Gold coin would be a great addition to any coin collection. Add this beautiful coin to your cart today!
"The Battle of the Coral Sea was fought off the north-east coast of Australia during 4 to 8 May 1942 between the Imperial Japanese Navy and allied naval and air forces from the United States and Australia," describes the Perth Mint. "A highly significant Second World War engagement, it effectively stopped the Japanese advance to the south and has been referred to as the ‘battle that saved Australia‘."
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.