Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Contains 1/2 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Authenticated by PCGS and given the SP-69 grade.
- The First Strike label guarantees this coin was received by PCGS within the first 30 days of the coin's release.
- Centennial design issued in celebration of the original Waking Liberty Half Dollar from 1916.
- Obverse: Adolph A. Weinman’s classic design of Lady Liberty draped in an American flag, carrying branches of laurel and oak, symbolizing both civil and military glory.
- Reverse: An eagle perched atop a rock, his wings spread in preparation for flight with "United States of America" above and the face value below.
- Produced by the U.S. Mint at West Point, N.Y.
Beautifully display your certified Gold coin by adding a display or gift box to your order.
This special 100th anniversary coin was issued in memory of the popular 1916 Walking Liberty Half Dollar and features 1/2 oz of .9999 fine Gold making this coin a great addition to both numismatic & investment portfolios. Add this 1/2 oz Walking Liberty Gold Coin to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.