1997 Canada 1 oz Gold Mountie Maple Leaf BU
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
This special one-year type Gold coin from the Royal Canadian Mint features a 10-sided decagon rim. This special Gold Maple Leaf has a limited mintage of just 12,913 coins and is a tribute to the Royal Canadian Mounted Police.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Comes in protective packaging.
- Obverse: Depicts the likeness of Queen Elizabeth II with the denomination and year of production.
- Reverse: Features a Mountie on his horse, hoisting the Canadian flag, along with the purity and weight.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Canadian government.
Protect your Gold Mountie Maple Leaf with this clear plastic capsule or display it in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
The Royal Canadian Mint is known for combining high-quality Gold bullion with unique designs, such as this 10-sided Gold coin. Add this .9999 fine Gold Mountie Maple Leaf to your shopping cart today!
The mounted police force was formed in 1920 when the Royal North West Mounted Police merged with the Dominion Police. The former was originally named the North West Mounted Police and was given the "Royal" title in 1904.
100% of reviewers recommend this product
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.