2017-W 1 oz Proof Gold Buffalo PR-70 PCGS (FS, Flag Label)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase is guaranteed to match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Each of these examples has been certified as perfect PR-70 by PCGS, one of the top coin grading services, adding further collectible appeal. These Proof Gold Buffalo coins are minted at the West Point Mint and bear the "W" mintmark.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- PCGS encapsulation guarantees the coin's perfect Proof-70 condition.
- First Strike designation ensures this coin was received by PCGS within 30 days of release from the mint.
- Obverse: James Earle Fraser's classic portrait of a Native American in profile, as first seen on the Buffalo Nickel in 1913.
- Reverse: An American Buffalo, adapted from the original reverse of the classic Buffalo Nickel. This image is thought to be based on Black Diamond, a buffalo living in the Central Park Zoo in the early 20th century.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
Protect and display your graded Gold Buffalo in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
Buy America's premier Gold coin in a beautiful proof finish from the West Point Mint. Add the 2017-W 1 oz Proof Gold Buffalo certified PR-70 by PCGS to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.