1912-S Barber Half Dollar Fine
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsThis 90% Silver 1912 San Francisco Barber Half Dollar is in Fine condition.
- Contains .3617 oz of Silver.
- Individual coins come in protective packaging.
- Designed by Charles Barber.
- Obverse: Features Lady Liberty wearing a Phrygian cap and laurel wreath. "Liberty" is visible but may be weak in spots with a full rim.
- Reverse: Displays an eagle with outstretched wings and a shield at its chest, holding a banner in its beak and an olive branch and cluster of arrows in its claws. Details are sharp.
Protect your Barber Half Dollars by placing them in a Dansco Album today.
This coin would be a great addition to any collection. Add this Barber Half Dollar to your cart today!
Pre-1965 90% Silver coins, sometimes referred to as junk Silver or scrap Silver, are a great way to start your Silver investments. These Silver coins were pulled from circulation with the introduction of copper/nickel clad coins and the rising demand of Silver. The public saved them for their 90% Silver content as a rainy day fund they can fall back on.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.