- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Each coin comes in a protective plastic capsule.
- Obverse: Designed by Sarah Anderson, a kookaburra is featured sitting on a tree branch.
- Reverse: Ian Rank-Broadley's likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II and the monetary denomination.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Protect and display your Silver Kookaburra in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
Add this Brilliant Uncirculated 2005 1 oz Silver Kookaburra to your cart today!
95% of reviewers recommend this product
From:Staten Island New York
Date:Sep 12, 2016
Posted By:Da Bears
Date:Jan 9, 2016
I could not find the correct location for this review, so this is close enough. This review is for this coin, but in a slab graded a MS69. I have made many purchases from the site without an issue. I purchased this coin (MS69) via APMEX eBay. I received this slab and it looked like a dog chewed on it. There is a rather large chip on the side and a small crack as well. I would not of had an issue with this if it was described properly, but it was not. Not sure if I would have purchased it if I had known ahead of time. APMEX did not indicate this in the description. The coin itself looks nice though. I think the bird design, yet simple is elegant.
- Value (low premium over spot)
- Attractive Design
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Easy to Sell
- Recognized Brand
- Poor Condition
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.