The Gold Chinese Panda is one of the world's favorite Gold bullion products for both collectors and investors. This Panda coin is sealed in the original plastic as issued directly from the Chinese Mint.
- Contains 1/20 oz of .999 fine Gold.
- Sealed in the original packaging.
- Mintage of the 1992 Gold Panda coin is 216,305.
- Obverse: Depicts the Hall of Prayer for Abundant Harvests in the Temple of Heaven in Beijing encircled by the phrase "People's Republic of China" in Chinese and the year of issue. This issue is a Large Date variety.
- Reverse: Features a panda holding onto a tree branch, with the weight and purity.
- Sovereign coin backed by the People’s Bank of China.
Add this 1992 Sealed 1/20 oz Gold Panda coin to your cart today!