This Panda coin is sealed in the original plastic as issued directly from the Chinese Mint. Fractional Gold Panda's are highly collected around the world!
- Contains 1/10 oz of .999 fine Gold.
- Each coin comes sealed in the original plastic as issued directly from the People's Bank of China.
- Mintage of 150,000 coins.
- Obverse: Depicts the Hall of Prayer for Abundant Harvests in the Temple of Heaven in Beijing, encircled by the phrase "People's Republic of China" in Chinese closed off by the year of issue, 2001.
- Reverse: Features a panda walking through a field of bamboo.
Display your Gold Panda in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
Enhance your existing Chinese Gold Panda collection with this highly sought after coin. Add the 2001 1/10 oz Gold Chinese Panda coin to your cart today!