Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Buy Price
Product DetailsGold Chinese Pandas are one of the world’s only bullion coins to change designs each year and the 1997 1/20 oz Gold Chinese Panda is no different. This Panda coin is sealed in the original plastic as issued directly from the Chinese Mint.
- Contains 1/20 oz of .999 fine Gold.
- Comes sealed in the original plastic as issued directly from the People's Bank of China.
- Mintage of 54,853 coins.
- Obverse: Depicts the Hall of Prayer for Abundant Harvests in the Temple of Heaven in Beijing encircled by the phrase "People's Republic of China" in Chinese closed off by the year.
- Reverse: Features a single panda balancing on a branch.
- Guaranteed by the People's Bank of China.
Display your Gold Panda in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
Enhance your existing Chinese Gold Panda collection with this highly sought after coin. Add the 1997 1/20 oz Gold Chinese Panda coin to your cart today.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.