- Product Details
- Sell to Us
- $1 Silver Certificate notes issued beginning in 1957.
- Housed in archival quality currency sleeve.
- Almost Uncirculated condition.
- This is a STAR NOTE.
- Face: A portrait of President George Washington.
- Back: Familiar design of the $1 bill showing the Great Seal of the United States.
Protect your Small Size Currency by adding a protective currency holder to your order.
Although nearly 5 billion of all series 1957 notes were printed, less than 10% of that amount were Star Notes . Add this great conversation piece to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.