Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 10 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Each bar is sealed in protective packaging.
- The Year of the Dog comes around once every 12 years and these bars are dated to commemorate the event.
- Obverse: Features a Dog along with the Chinese character for Dog, "Year of the Dog" in English and Chinese, and the date.
- Reverse: The Chinese characters for attributes of Year of the Dog with the weight and purity.
- Guaranteed by APMEX.
Protect your Silver while in storage from the adverse effects of moisture in the air by adding these silica gel desiccants.
Add this 10 oz Silver Year of the Dog bar to your cart today!
Those born under the Year of the Dog are said to be independent, valiant, sincere, loyal and decisive. APMEX Lunar Silver bars make a perfect gift for anyone born under the Year of the Dog (1922, 1934, 1946, 1958, 1970, 1982, 1994, 2006 and 2018).
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.