- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 2 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Individual rounds come in protective packaging.
- Obverse: Features a left-facing bust of Liberty wearing an Indian feather headdress; 13 stars surmount the design.
- Reverse: Features a standing eagle on a perch of bundled arrows and an olive branch. To the right of the Eagle’s head are the words “E PLURIBUS UNUM” and next to the eagle’s breast is the motto “IN GOD WE TRUST” On the outer periphery are the words “UNITED STATES OF AMERICA” and metal weight “TWO TROY OUNCES.”
This beautiful 2 oz Silver round would be an ideal gift or someone looking to add an aspect of collectibility to their holdings. Add this 2 oz Silver round to your cart today!
Struck in the smaller 39 mm format creating a thicker look and feel.
The Indian Head eagle was a $10 Gold piece or eagle struck by the United States Mint continuously from 1907 until 1916, and then irregularly until 1933. The obverse and reverse were designed by sculptor Augustus Saint-Gaudens, originally commissioned for use on other denominations. He was suffering from cancer at the time and did not survive to see the coins released.
Though called the “Indian Head Gold Eagle”, the obverse design is not actually that of an American Indian but of Lady Liberty facing to the left wearing an Indian headdress or feather war bonnet with “LIBERTY” inscribed on the headband of the bonnet. Above the bust design are 13 stars to represent the original states or colonies.
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Posted By:Timothy Fields
Date:Jul 14, 2022
Date:May 16, 2022
This 2 oz Indian round is stunning. The online photographs just don't do it justice. I am thrilled with my latest purchase. Thank you APMEX for providing great products at reasonable price points.
- Value (low premium over spot)
- Attractive Design
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Easy to Sell
- Mint Condition
- Recognized Brand
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.