Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Contains .9675 oz of Gold.
- This coin has a mintage of 2,087,155.
- PCGS encapsulation guarantees the coin’s AU-58 condition.
- Obverse: Shows Liberty, facing left, encircled by 13 stars with the word "Liberty" on her hair band.
- Reverse: Features a heraldic eagle with a shield on its breast with thirteen stars above. Surrounding the eagle is "United States of America" and the denomination.
- Designed by James B. Longacre.
- Coins from the Philadelphia Mint do not feature a mint mark.
Showcase your certified Liberty Double Eagle by adding a presentation box to your order.
Add this 1851 $20 Liberty Gold Double Eagle graded AU-58 by PCGS to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.