- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
Around the world, puffins are known by several different names. In the Shetland and Orkney Islands off Scotland's northern coat the name for a puffin is Tammie Norrie and in Iceland and Norway they are called lundi or lunde.
- Limited mintage of 10,000 coins worldwide.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- APMEXclusive® worldwide.
- Individual coins come in protective packaging. Multiples of 20 may come in tubes.
- Obverse: Depicts the likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II along with the year of issue and country of issue.
- Reverse: Features an image of a Puffin standing on a rock with a graphic depiction of the ocean in the background, as well as the face value, purity and ounce size.
Protect your investments from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Own one of these Silver coins while it is available. Add this 2019 1 oz Silver Puffin coin to your cart today!
Puffins have predominantly black or black and white plumage, a stocky build, and large beaks. Most people recognize the puffin by its colorful beak but it is born with a dull beak which changes over the years.
Visit www.visitalderney.com to learn more.
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:Aug 24, 2019
I don't know how many people are aware of the fact that this bird is on the endangered species list. It is nice silver coin and is a good iilustration of what the bird really looks like. I bought it for historical and preservation reasons.
- Value (low premium over spot)
- Attractive Design
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Mint Condition
- Recognized Brand
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.