- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Multiples of 20 come in mint sealed tubes. Multiples of 500 come in wooden boxes direct from the mint. All other coins will be in protective packaging.
- A high quality conservation system technology is used when the coins are added to the tubes. This technology prevents the reaction of Precious Metals with components of the air and protects against discoloration.
- Obverse: Exhibits the coat of arms of the Republic of Armenia along with the value of “500 DRAM” and the year.
- Reverse: Designed by Eduard Kurghinyan and displays a dove in flight with an olive branch with Noah’s Ark floating on the flood waters in front of Mt. Ararat with the rising sun in the background.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Armenian government.
The Armenian Noah's Ark Silver coin series honors one of the most iconic stores of the Bible. Add the perfect presentation box to your order.
Add this 2020 Armenia 1 oz Silver 500 Drams Noah's Ark coin to your cart today!
Noah's Ark Series
First introduced in 2011, the Noah's Ark coins are issued by the Central Bank of the Republic of Armenia. Production of the coin is subject to the strict requirements of the central bank: the purity of the precious metal, the weight and the quality of the coinage are checked and guaranteed by the state. The design is deeply rooted in history. According to the Bible, Noah's ark was stranded in the Ararat mountains after the rains. Mount Ararat is the Armenian national symbol, its striking shape is visible from the capital Yerevan and is firmly connected to the city scape.
Geiger is a German refiner of Gold and Silver bullion and is the oldest Silver trading house still operating and its headquarters is the Schloss Güldengossa near Leipzig, which was build in 1720. They are the only private mint in Germany to produce and distribute a sovereign state coin. The Noah's Ark is produced for the Armenian Central Bank.
100% of reviewers recommend this product
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.