As low as $3.99 per bar over spot
You could earn points ($) to invest in gold and silver when you make this purchase with The Bullion Card from APMEX
|Volume Discount Pricing|
|1 - 19||$17.85||$18.04||$18.59|
|20 - 99||$17.55||$17.73||$18.28|
|100 - 499||$17.25||$17.43||$17.97|
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
In the Chinese Lunar calendar, people born in the Year of the Rat are wise, prudent, diligent, thrifty and humorous. These 2020 APMEX Lunar Rat Silver Bars make the perfect collectible for anyone born under the Year of the Rat.
- Contains 1/2 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Each bar is sealed in protective packaging.
- The Year of the Rat comes around once every 12 years and these bars are dated to commemorate the event.
- Obverse: Features a Rat along with the Chinese character for Rat, "Year of the Rat" in English and Chinese and the date.
- Reverse: The Chinese characters for attributes of Year of the Rat enclosed by the weight and purity.
- Guaranteed by APMEX.
Add this 1/2 oz Silver Year of the Rat bar to your cart today!
APMEX Lunar Silver bars make a perfect gift for anyone born under the Year of the Rat (1924, 1936, 1948, 1960, 1972, 1984, 1996, 2008 and 2020). Those born under the Year of the Rat are said to be wise, prudent, diligent, thrifty and humorous.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.