Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Contains 1/10 oz of .9167 fine Gold.
- Comes in a box along with a certificate of authenticity.
- Mintage of only 1,000 coins.
- Obverse: Likeness of Paul Kruger, South Africa’s first and only president, along with “South Africa” in Afrikaans and English.
- Reverse: A Springbok antelope, the national animal of South Africa, with the year of minting and Gold weight.
- Guaranteed by the South African Mint.
Handle your coins with care by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Add this fractional 2020 1/10 oz Proof Gold Krugerrand coin to your cart today!
During the bull market in Gold of the 1970s, the Gold Krugerrand quickly became the primary choice for Gold investors worldwide. Between 1974 and 1985, it is estimated that 22 million Gold Krugerrand coins were imported into the United States alone.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.