- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Mintage of 6,000 coins worldwide.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Comes in a presentation box with a mint-issued, numbered certificate of authenticity, along with an outer box displaying the theme of the coin, the Milky Way.
- Obverse: Features the effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II designed by Jody Clark, along with the country, metal content and type. Surrounding the effigy are the planets of our Solar System. This side is convex,
- Reverse: Features a concave-shaped, colorized image of the Milky Way. The words "2021 The Earth and Beyond - The Milky Way" are engraved along the border, along with the denomination and space-themed imagery.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Following their sold out series 3-Coin Earth and Beyond series from 2018-2019, the Mint has released a follow-up coin featuring the Milky Way. Add the 2021 1 oz Silver $5 Australia Colorized Domed Milky Way Proof coin to your cart today!
The Earth and Beyond
The Royal Australian Mint first launched a three coin Earth and Beyond series in 1 oz Silver, with a Domed finish. The series featured the Earth, the Moon, and the Sun, and were extremely popular releases. New for 2021, the Mint has produced an additional release in both 1 oz Silver and 1 oz Gold, featuring the Milky Way galaxy. The Gold Domed coin is colorized to show the beauty that is the Milky Way.
Royal Australian Mint
Royal Australian Mint, located in Canberra, is well-known for their popular releases of Domed Proof coins, Lunar coins, and limited mintage bullion releases in both Silver and Gold. The coins range from themes about history, to astronomy, animals, to the Chinese Zodiac. The Royal Australian Mint also produces the circulating coins for Australia. The Mint was first opened in 1965, and the first mint of the country to not be a branch of the Royal Mint. Before Royal Australian Mint was formed, coins for the country were struck at various branches of the Royal Mint - the Sydney Mint, Melbourne Mint, and The Perth Mint.
100% of reviewers recommend this product
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.