You could earn points ($) to invest in gold and silver when you make this purchase with The Bullion Card from APMEX
|Volume Discount Pricing QuickShip® Eligible
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Each coin contains 1/10 oz actual Gold weight.
- First year of the historic redesign of the Gold Eagle, adding collectible value to these Gold coins!
- PCGS encapsulation protects and guarantees the perfect 70 condition of the coin.
- The APMEXclusive® Black Label adds visual appeal to this sought-after coin.
- The FirstStrike® designation guarantees this coin was among the earliest Type 2 Gold Eagles, shipping from the mint within 30 days of release.
- Obverse: Adapted from Augustus Saint-Gaudens’ famed Gold Double Eagle design, which features Lady Liberty with flowing hair, a torch in her right hand and an olive branch in her left. The Type 2 design features added details from the original bronze cast to enhance this beloved design.
- Reverse: a bold close-up portrait of an eagle, designed by Jennie Norris. This design is the first new design introduced since the series began in 1986.
Protect and display your Gold Eagle in style by adding a nice presentation box to your order.
Add this 2021 1/10 oz Gold Eagle Type 2 coin graded MS-70 by PCGS to your cart today!
The American Gold Eagle Coin Series
Introduced in 1986, the design of the Gold Eagle remained largely unchanged until 2021. The U.S. Mint introduced a new reverse design, featuring a bold, up-close portrait of a bald eagle, rendered by Artistic Infusion Program designer Jennie Norris. Eagerly awaited by collectors, this marks the first ever major design change to the American Gold Eagles in the long history of the series.
PCGS Gold Eagles
PCGS add appeal to these newly redesigned coins by certifying the authenticity and condition of each coin, then encapsulating it in a protective holder backed by a full guarantee of authenticity and condition. In addition, PCGS certifies select coins as FirstStrike if they are verified to have shipped from the mint within 30 days of release. With PCGS certified coins, discerning collectors can be assured of getting coins in the absolute finest condition.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.