- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Contains 1/10 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Limited mintage of 1,000.
- Seventh issue of the Chronos Series, offered in Gold for the first time.
- Coins will be in Brilliant Uncirculated Prooflike condition and delivered in protective packaging.
- Obverse: Depicts a clock dial with Roman numerals and ornaments showing the time 5 minutes to 12:00. The 12 o'clock mark features "AU," which is the Latin abbreviation for Gold.
- Reverse: Features a stylized image of infinity, a symbol for eternity, with a portrait of Queen Elizabeth II above and issuing country below. Ornaments surround the center.
Protect your Silver in storage from the adverse effects of moisture in the air by adding these silica gel packets to your order.
Add this beautiful and low mintage 2021 Tokelau 1/10 oz Gold $5 Chronos coin to your cart today!
Pressburg Mint Chronos Series
The series features changing designs every year, all with the same message referring to the well-known phrase, "Panta Rhei" (everything flows) by the famous Greek philosopher Heraclitus. This year's release uses the theme of water to represent this flow in the literal sense. The obverse depicts two mermaids with a stylized water background surrounded by a clock. The reverse depicts an effigy of Queen Elizabeth II with imagery of clock components, a symbol for infinity and the issuing country of Tokelau. This 2021 Gold issue is a first for the mint.
Pressburg Mint, also named Bratislavska Mincovna, is based in Bratislava, Slovakia and revives the centuries-old minting tradition of the country. The mint strives to produce bullion and Prooflike products of the highest quality and is known for its ever-evolving yearly releases, namely the Terra, Vivat, Chronos and ICON programs.
100% of reviewers recommend this product
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.