Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Worldwide mintage of only 2,000 coins!
- Housed in a TEP - RF-welded plastic polymer case (2 1/2" x 3 1/4"), protecting the coin's finish along with included Shrek style card.
- Obverse: Features the coat of arms of Niue along with the denomination and year of issue.
- Reverse: Features the officially licensed Shrek logo along with Shrek with his arm around his pal Donkey while smiling and giving a thumbs up.
- Sovereign coin backed by Niue.
Protect your investments from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
These official Shrek coins make the perfect gift for Shrek fans, coin collectors and investors alike. Add this 2021 Shrek 20th Anniversary 1 oz Silver colorized coin to your cart today!
Shrek 20th Anniversary
Originally based on a children's picture book of the same name, the rights to Shrek were purchased by Stephen Spielberg and made into the Dreamworks film that we all know and love today. Shrek was originally voiced by Chris Farley, but later reworked with Mike Meyers after Farley passed away in the middle of the project. Mike Meyers brought his signature humor and Scottish accent to the role and made the character who he is today. Shrek undermines every expectation of the selfless knight in shining armor who sets forth to rescue the damsel in distress. When a local tyrant, Lord Farquad (played by John Lithgow), begins rounding up fairytale creatures and dumping them at Shrek's swamp, the titular anti-hero angrily sets out only to have them removed. Conscious of being judged for what he is, Shrek turns out to be a more nuanced character and endears himself to the audience as the misunderstood underdog.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.