Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
Meticulously sculpted to make a lasting impression, the reverse depicts the 1896 discovery that triggered an influx of Gold rushers to the Klondike region, forever changing the land, its people and their traditional ways of living, in a manner that continues to be felt today.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Your pure Gold coin is encapsulated and beautifully presented in a Royal Canadian Mint-branded clamshell with a black beauty box.
- Obverse: Features the effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II by Susanna Blunt.
- Reverse: Designed by Canadian artist Jori van der Linde featureing the artist’s rendition of the Gold discovery that set off the Klondike Gold Rush. Under the shining sun, Keish (“Skookum” Jim Mason), Shaaw Tlàa (Kate Carmack), Kàa Goox (Dawson Charlie), all of whom were of Lingít and Tagish descent, and George Carmack can be seen panning for Gold at the edge of Gàh Dek (Rabbit Creek/Bonanza Creek). A powerful symbol of cultural revitalization, the pictorial symbol for Ëdhä Dädhëcha (Moosehide Slide) is highlighted in red and white on selectively colored coins; it appears on the opposite side of the creek, and represents the Tr’ondëk Hwëch’in and their deep, abiding connection to the land.
- Guaranteed by the Royal Canadian Mint.
An extraordinary Gold rush portrait! This limited-edition collectible has a low worldwide mintage of just 450. Add this 2021 1 oz Gold 125th Anniversary of the Klondike Gold Rush coin to your cart today!
The Royal Canadian Mint
Since 1908, the Royal Canadian Mint has been a world leader in producing high-quality coins. They are most well known for the Silver and Gold Maple Leaf coins, but they have also produced numerous award-winning coins and are one of the most innovative mints in the world. The RCM releases new, high-quality coins every month. Browse new and upcoming Royal Canadian Mint products frequently to see updates.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.